Sanitize and disinfect hard and soft surfaces with an EPA-registered and approved disinfectant that is food safe. Kill up to 99.9% of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew and emerging viruses and inhibit the growth of harmful odor-causing germs, mold and mildew for up to 30 days post-treatment.
2-oz. bottles recommended for vehicle touch-up in high-touch areas between uses
4-oz. bottles recommended for single treatment for small-midsize vehicles, sedans and station wagons
6-oz. bottles recommended for single treatment for large vehicles, trucks (SUVs, pickups) and RVs
2 oz., 4 oz. or 6 oz. disinfectant bottles. Boxed in quantity of 10 or 100.